The UFV Alumni Association's goal is to create a tradition of supporting and investing in our community. Our Sponsorship Program provides funding to groups and organizations to help meet this objective. We approve and distribute funding for programs and events equitably within the alumni community.
The UFV Alumni Association will give consideration to applications that meet the following criteria:
- Community-based non profit, volunteer, public service or charitable organizations whose activities engage or are driven by UFV alumni
- Community-based non-profit, arts, cultural, educational, recreational or social services organizations whose activities engage or are driven by UFV alumni
Terms and Conditions
- All advertising and marketing for the event or program must identify that support comes from the Alumni Association.
- For print or advertising, the appropriate logo and/or text sponsorship credit line must be prominent.
- All advertising and marketing of the event or programs will be undertaken by the applicant, unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Information regarding the partnership between Alumni Association's and the applicant should be included whenever possible in print and virtual materials such as brochures, posters, flyers, web pages and e-advertising.
- The Alumni Association's web address should appear on any written materials.
As part of the agreement to provide funding to your event or program, the Alumni Association Logo and/or credit line must be included whenever possible on printed materials, signage, advertising, marketing materials, video clips, websites, collateral materials, physical properties, etc., that reference the funded project or event name or concept.
The Alumni Association logo can not be altered or distorted. Please consult with the Manager of Alumni Engagement for approval on logo placement.
Please forward the completed application to:
Manager, Programs & Administration,
University Advancement & Alumni Engagement
Room : B306
Phone: (604) 557-4086
Fax: (604) 859-6653